Situated on the edge of the protected heather moorlands of Dallowgill in Nidderedale, our five bespoke cabins nestle into the landscape that surrounds them. Boasting uninterrupted, panoramic views over the Yorkshire Dales, this wild, luxury glamping experience has been established to capture and celebrate the beauty and heritage of a landscape that has remained unaltered for decades.
We are here to help with any requirements you may have to make your stay as enjoyable and trouble free as possible.
Brief online to our accessibility
Access to steps
- The main entrance has 1 step and a handrail.
- There is no lift and no ramp.
- There are steps from the main entrance to the amenity area.
- Some staff have disability awareness training.
- Some parts of the venue have low lighting.
Staff are available 24 hours a day.
Some staff have disability awareness training.