Yorkshire Dales Glamping is hosting 2 amazing star gazing events.
Our star-glamp events take place at the optimum time for stargazing – with no moon in the sky!
The Yorkshire Dales are now accredited as a Dark Sky Reserve – making our location in North Yorkshire, Nidderdale one of the best in the world to see the night sky!
Our cabins have 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds (apart from Wild Bramble which has a king size bed and 1 single bed).
The weekend events are designed for families and aim to get everyone involved!
We cannot guarantee clear skies, but will have our experts on hand to talk you through lots of interesting facts about the night skies should there be cloud coverage!
Guests required to make own arrangements for food on Friday evening, Lunch on Saturday and breakfast on both days.
Friday 8th and Saturday 9th October 2021
Friday 26th and Saturday 27th November 2021
- 2 nights accommodation in our beautiful log cabins.
- Astronomer on site for the whole weekend.
- Solar observation and games.
- Dark sky presentation in case of cloudy skies!
- Telescopes and binoculars.
- Two course meal on Saturday evening (beef chilli followed by apple crumble and cream – veg/vegan alternative available).
- Hot chocolate and marshmallow toasting kits for every cabin!
Cabin options and pricing
- Yorkshire Fog – standard cabin, shared facilities, sleeps 4 – £360*
- Foxtail – standard cabin, shared facilities, sleeps 4 – £360*
- Woodland Clearing – standard cabin, shared facilities, sleeps 4 – £360*
- Bird Cherry – ensuite cabin, sleeps 4 – £400*
- Meadowsweet – ensuite cabin, sleeps 4 – £400*
- Field Mouse – new luxury ensuite cabin, sleeps 4 – £440*
- Wild Bramble – new luxury ensuite cabin, sleeps 3 – £390*
How do I book?
Spaces are available on a first come first served basis.
1. Select which weekend event you would like to join.
2. Select the cabin you would like to stay in.
3. Email: email@example.com quoting ‘Family Star Glamp’ with your details.
4. 50% deposit required at time of booking and balance due 30 days prior to event.