Corona Virus Measures
Posted on 20 May 2020
Our steps for your safety...
Corona virus has dealt the UK tourism industry a massive blow. It's so important to us that we are able to reassure our guests that we are taking all the possible steps we can to ensure that when we do finally open, you can enjoy your stay with us safely and confidently.
I wanted to share with you some characteristics of our site and steps we are implementing here as part of this process:
- Our cabins are spaced apart with dedicated private seating and BBQ areas for all cabins
- We have reduced capacity for the remainder of 2020, ensuring that each cabin has a dedicated washroom area
- We will continue with contactless check-in
- Common areas will be disinfectant cleaned every day
- There will be at least a 24 hour rest period between guests in every cabin to aid cleaning and airing
- All unnecessary soft furnishings and booklets have been removed from the cabins
- The maximum occupancy on site at any one time has been reduced to 18 guests
- The cabins are set in 5 acres of land with a pond area, sheltered outside seating area and woodland, creating plenty of options to find privacy and space for you and your family
- If you need to alter your booking, either due to government guideline changes or if you are having to self-isolate, you can do this to any future date within 12 months of the original booking at no extra charge
- You can, of course, bring your own bedding, crockery and cutlery
We are aware that a new kite mark for Corona Virus measures within the hospitality industry will be launched in the UK in the coming weeks. As soon as we are able to, we will sign up for that national scheme.
In the meantime, please do contact us if you have any questions at all at the point of booking or prior to arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to LIttle Seed Field.
Joanne and Team